5 Dec 2013

Book launch at L.I.E/Detroit Bristol



Book launch: L.I.E LISTS OF TEN BOOKS

Friday 13th December 6-9pm
8 Millennium Promenade, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TY

Join us at our Bristol space for the launch of 'L.I.E LISTS OF TEN BOOKS'. Also available on the night, for a special price, will be our L.I.E book bags.

Since 2011, L.I.E have been inviting key proponents of ‘the book’ to submit a list of ten important titles that form part of their personal book collections.

The book includes 20 contributions from Ed Ruscha, Katrina Brown, New Jerseyy, Olivia Plender, Charlotte Cheetham, Hans Ulrich Obrist, Jem Southam, Jeff Eaton, Benjamin Sommerhalder, Lionel Bovier, James Jenkin, OMMU, Marco Kane Braunschweiler, Layla Tweedie-Cullen, Jeremy Millar, Alec Finlay, Fraser Muggeridge, Torpedo Press, An Endless Supply, Axel Wieder.
First edition of 100 copies. Printed in London by Hato Press.

Price: £7

Special Offer: 'L.I.E LISTS OF TEN BOOKS' & L.I.E Book Bag: £12

Details of our London book launch will be announced shortly. Following the Bristol launch, the book will be available to purchase online at www.l-i-e.co.uk. 

100% of all profit goes back into the project. L.I.E is a non-for-profit project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment